We have teamed with Forex Cargo for quick and easy shipping. Buy at WorldCharms.com and ship the items to Forex's California, USA address at 12820 S. Main St., Los Angeles, CA 90061. Forex will then trans- ship and deliver the items right to your doorstep.
You can also buy items from multiple US-based online stores, ship the items to Forex's California, USA address and Forex will consolidate all the items for you.
The charges Forex will quote are inclusive of Philippine taxes and Customs documentation. However, certain items may require a tariff charge.
For more information, here's a list of frequently asked questions.
What is Forex Cargo?
Forex Cargo is a licensed and bonded ocean transport intermediary, Non-Vessel Common Carrier (OTI-NVOCC) that specializes in the transport of househould goods and personal effects to the Philippines, via ocean cargo. The cargo business was established in the USA in 1987 and now serves the shipping needs of the Global Filipino in 4 continents.
Where is Forex located and what is Forex's contact information?
Forex is located at 12820 S. Main St., Los Angeles, CA 90061. This is the main warehouse where your orders can be delivered, consolidated, repacked and shipped.
Forex's contact numbers are:
In Manila, Forex's address is
- 32 Santan St., Brgy Fortune, Parang Marikina.
- Our phone numbers are:
- 998-8037; 941-2520; 934-2040
- Contact person: Vicente Reyes
How long does shipping take? How often do you load?
Shipping usually takes 3-4 weeks from Los Angeles to Metro Manila via ocean cargo. Forex loads 5-8 containers a week, more when needed.
What are Forex's shipping rates?
Rates differ according to the size of the box.
Forex's boxes are:
|Green box (non commercial box): 26" x 22" x 17"
|Blue box (regular box): 23" x 20" x 17"
|Red Box (medium box): 23" x 16" x 17"
|Bulilit box: 18" x 16" x 9"
|Any box smaller than the bulilit
There is an additional $5-$10 handling fee for repacking, consolidating smaller items into a bigger box. Furthermore, additional charges will apply if packages need to be picked up from a house or a supplier. Charges will depend on factors like the size of the box, area where the box will be picked up, and if the box is ready for delivery or if the items need to be repacked and consolidated.
These rates apply to Metro Manila deliveries only. Deliveries to provinces are available for an extra charge, depending on its destination.
For odd-sized or oversized boxes, please e-mail or call Forex using the contact details above, with the length, width and height information and they can give you a quote.
Forex can repack and consolidate small items and packages for you to fit into one of their bigger boxes to save you on shipping costs.
Is there a weight limit?
Since Forex ships by ocean, there is technically no weight limit. However, Forex recommends that the boxes can at least be carried/handled by 2 people, for the safety of your boxes.
Are there any shipping restrictions?
Forex cannot accept the following items for shipping:
Precious metals, precious stones, jewelry, watches, currency, firearms, ammunitions, gun parts, toy guns, explosives, drugs, perishables, lewd, obscene or pornographic materials, gambling paraphernalia, industrial carbons, and diamonds, combustible materials, hazardous materials. When in doubt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can I ship?
Books, toys, household goods and personal effects, DVDs, school supplies, clothes, shoes, bags, vitamins, furniture, electronic items, food items (non perishables). Almost anything that you can order online from WorldCharms or Ebay, Amazon, etc. Again, when in doubt, email Forex. Bigger items may also be shipped. Just advise them in advance so they can confirm.
Will I be taxed for my shipment?
You will not be taxed here or in Manila. The charges quoted are inclusive of taxes and Customs documentation. Certain items, however, require a tariff charge. You may call or e-mail Forex to inquire about these items (usually, appliances, electronics and high-end items).
How do I go about doing this?
- When you place your orders with your suppliers/online vendors, have the items delivered to the following address:
Attn: YOUR NAME
12820 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA 90061
Tel no. 310-523-4080.
- It is important that your name is on the shipping label so Forex knows it is for you.
- Notify Forex in advance by email at email@example.com regarding packages that they should expect in their warehouse.
- As mentioned earlier, your packages can be repacked and consolidated into one of their boxes to save you on shipping costs. Forex will inform you by email as your packages arrive in their warehouse. They will also let you know the size of the box they will use to pack your items, plus the cost of shipping that can range from $25 - $75.
- E-mail Forex your shipping name, address and phone number in the Philippines.
- When your packages are complete and ready for shipping, they will issue you an invoice which will also include your tracking number. You may check on the status of your box by inputing the tracking number on the 'Track your Package' feature found at the top of this page or by visiting their website at www.forexworld.com.
Where can I have my box delivered?
Forex can ship to almost anywhere in the Philippines. They prefer to deliver to a residential address instead of a business address as deliveries often begin before and end after most office hours.
How do I pay for shipping?
You have 2 options:
- Deposit the Peso equivalent using the prevailing bank exchange rate into Forex's Peso Account with PNB BDO
- Deposit to Forex's Dollar Account with PNB.
Forex does not accept CODs. Payment must be made prior to the delivery of your box. Please inform Forex via e-mail when payment has been made. Include your invoice tracking number, method of payment (peso deposit or dollar deposit) and the date and amount of payment (in Pesos or Dollars).
If your question was not answered by this FAQ, please do not hesitate to email Forex at firstname.lastname@example.org